Vision and Values
To see struggling communities transformed through the provision of sustainable health and development projects across the developing world.
- Christ centred – We are Christ-centred, embracing biblical values and reflecting Christ into people’s lives through our programs.
- Integrity – We value honesty and ethical decision making across all our activities.
- Respect – We treat people with dignity, equality, grace and compassion, regardless of race, religion or social status.
- Accountability – We require high levels of transparency and accountability across all levels of our organisation and from our project partners.
- Quality – We strive to deliver high quality programs as we work alongside our partners.